Jessica Fashant-Peterson is a board-certified family nurse practitioner who received her undergraduate and graduate degrees at the University of Minnesota – Go Gophers!
Jessica brings over eleven years of experience in the field of Family Medicine and over 8 years in Holistic Health and Healing with one of her specialties treating migraines. She has worked with specialists in Sports Medicine, Woman’s Health, Endocrinology, Emergency Medicine and in integrative practices with Chiropractors, Physical Therapists, Massage Therapists, Exercise Therapists and Acupuncturists.
Through her own family’s health journey she has become passionate about health issues including childhood constipation, food sensitivities, seasonal allergies, asthma, chronic knee pain, recurrent ankle sprains, concussions, sleep issues, anxiety, sexual health, hashimoto’s thyroiditis, psoriais, prediabetes and high cholesterol.
She is a self-proclaimed “destroyer of warts” and enjoys removing pesky skin tags, sebaceous cysts and moles. Over a decade of skills explored and her favorite part about being at New Kingdom Healthcare is caring for the whole family; babies, kids, teens, parents, couples and even grandparents together. Health is not an individual journey, “it takes a village” and she would like to be a part of the community that supports the health and wellness of your family.
If you can’t find an open appointment online please call 952-999-0333 so we can help you get scheduled with Jessica.
Jessica, when not working, can be found getting involved in her children’s school, trying out new recipes or binge watching series TV shows. She enjoys being active and spending time with her friends and family by practicing yoga, biking in a cycling club, coaching soccer and playing in one of our beautiful lakes.
- Urgent Care
- Sports Medicine
- Migraine Headaches
- Pre-Diabetes and
- Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes
Areas of Interest
- Family Practice – Wellness care of the whole family
- Asthma, Allergies, Recurrent Sinus Infections and Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
- Acute Infections including strep throat, ear infections, influenza, covid, gastroenteritis, tick bites and skin conditions
- Heart Burn, Constipation and Irritable Bowel
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Sports Injuries and Optimizing Sports Performance
- Hashimoto’s Thyroid Disease and Autoimmunity
- Pre-Diabetes, Diabetes, High Cholesterol and Weight Loss
- Sexual Health; Woman’s and Men’s Health Issues
- Procedures: removal of skin tags, moles, sebaceous cysts, draining abscesses, and wart destruction